6/26/08

The Way It Used To Be


Life used to be so much simpler. My parents always told me I had it good when I was a kid, but I never realized it until now. Think about it…



When you’re a little boy and you see a girl what did you do? Chances are you either ran away, ignored her, or made fun of her. Any of those options sound good today? Young boys don’t have to try to not think about girls all the time, they never do anyway. Now it’s like “not gonna think about girls, not gonna think about girls, not gonnawhoa there’s a hot chick!” No wait, I think I did that when I was seven years old too.



When you’re a little girl all you had to do was hit the boy if he bugged you and it was ok! Parents are all like “What did you do Robbie! You’re grounded.” Now they …. Oh wait, they can still do that.



When you’re a little kid, all you have to do is throw a tantrum long and hard enough and the parents are bound to give in. Now you have to actually…. Oh wait, you can still do that too.



When your young and you want a job, your dad or a close friend would set you up with a little work at his place. Now to get a job, you have to... oh wait, that's still how it works. ... At least for Cody (oO yes I just did that) (Don't blame me! Chris helped right this post too! So it could have been him that said that)


... Maybe things aren't so different.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. that line about C just takes the cake!

Anonymous said...

i have to disagree with adrialien. it seems to me that you guys are jealous of C. And with good reason, too, I might add - with the looks, the education, and the job, he's one hot commmodity!

Anonymous said...

wait, whats the education requirement to do yard work? did C actually finished preschool?

Lianadrea said...

Chris helped WRITE this post!!!! Chris helped WRITE this post!!!!

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter