11/29/07

It's the most repetitive time of the year



Yeah, it's official; whether you want it to be or not, the "holiday" season is here. What does that mean? It means that starting on thanksgiving day, TV starts circulating the same Christmas songs over and over. Not long after this, all of the stores begin to play the same Christmas songs. The radio starts playing the same songs and finally, parents start playing their 8 track rotations.

I can't take it anymore. I always think people are singing a Christmas carol when they talk. I sing "White Christmas" in my sleep. I tap "jingle bells" on every hard surface I pass. It's just a few days into the season and I'm already going nuts.


This post isn't supposed to be funny, I'm just using this website to make my global threat. If you are reading this, stop playing Christmas music or the cat dies.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That was actually pretty funny. The pictures were pretty stinking hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Do it! Do it!

Anonymous said...

Just turn on the blender already! Put that cat out of its misery. It won't be the same after everything you just put it through...

Anonymous said...

That blender is plugged in...

Anonymous said...

You touch that on/off button and you"re a dead man!!!

CougarWolf said...

If anyone even TOUCHES that on button on the blender, I will be VERY MAD...& you do NOT want to see me mad at you.

Anonymous said...

poor kitty...

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter