3/16/08

Brilliance!

The basic economic law of supplies of demand says that whatever is wanted will be unlimitedly supplied by economists. I am here to tell you that other people can supply and not just economists. I am no economist (although I have a lot of knowledge about the supplies of demand) but I have found a way to be a supplier. Here's my brilliance...

I have noticed that girls who are pregnant are afraid of looking fat. And girls who are fat, are not afraid of looking pregnant. And now I'm afraid of being killed by a pregnant girl... So, there must be a demand for girls who are pregnant to want everyone to know they aren't fat... and consequently a demand for fat girls to want everyone to think they are pregnant, without asking them if they are.

This is where I come in. I am going to create a tee shirt that says:

I'm not fat, I'm pregnant.

Who wants to use my idea? I only want 60% of the profits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun explaining that to your mom

I just realized that that makes a great insult.

Anonymous said...

"The basic economic law of supplies of demand says that whatever is wanted will be unlimitedly supplied by economists."

That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I really really really hope a girl posted this.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter