4/14/08

The 8 stages of manhood

First stage: Dada? What you doing to your face?


Second stage: Dad? Can I shave too?


Third stage: I shave everyday. Sometimes I need to shave twice a day. In fact, I think I need to shave right now.


Fourth stage: I think I can get away with another day...



Fifth stage: Mom, I'm growing a beard.



Sixth stage: I shave at 6:13 a.m. every morning right before I go to work. This way I won't need to shave until I'm in bed at 8:56 p.m. and I can hold off until 6:13 the next day.



Seventh stage: I start everyday with a clean face and end the day with a beard. As long as I dont' see the same people twice in one day, no one ever knows.



Eigth state: My kid wants to shave, how do I tell him it's not worth it?

2 comments:

FCN said...

Precisely so. :-)

Anonymous said...

much more to manhood than that

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter