4/1/08

How to take over the world, gamma version 1.1 patch 3.0

I realized today that I've been wasting my time. Education? Its pointless. A genius is a genius no matter how... Ok that doesn't really work... Anyways. So what I should really be focusing on is how to get to the top of the food chain. How to be the king of the jungle; the hotshot; the man with the money; the man who makes the salsa. After all, at the end of the day, its the man with the biggest sombrero that wins right?





Here's my 10 point plan.





1: Build up my PR... Cody Herche style. Yes, I am going to suck up to every parent this side of the Mississippi. I won't have to worry about the other side of the Mississippi because they'll all be destroyed with my plan.





2: Become an adamant liberal. Sorry Dr Paul, I'm really going to be a democrat now.





3: Buy a sombrero.





4: Run for city council and act like I'm mayor.





5: Become questionably involved in a number of business and professional scandals...





6: Make half the world hate my guts while simultaneously making the other half love me because they think the first half hates me due to sexism and my liberal views.





7: Wait for Hillary to come knocking on my door and accept her offer for VP.





8: Wait for Hillary to take over the world.





9: Put Hillary in a box, and put that box in another box, send that box to myself and smash... you get the point





10: Take over the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter