12/10/07

If you are brushing your teeth, don't read this

Speaking of weird personal information...


I got a new tooth brush. I've been using the new tooth brush for two months. One month ago I realized there is another tooth brush the same color in our bathroom. Sometimes I'd notice it would go unused. However, at times my tooth brush would be wet before I used it. I'm freaked out.


I wish I could say that's all... but the same thing has been happening to my deodorant.



Thanks for reading and as always remember,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really scary. That happens to me once in a while, and the brushes in our bathroom are different!

Anonymous said...

It is even scarier when there are 6 toothbrushes that look exactly the same, except for little initials written on them. But when the little markings start wearing off...it's scary. It’s better just not to think about it.

Anonymous said...

I once walking into the beathroom to find my bro brushing his teeth w/ my toothbrush so i yanked it out of his mouth and yelled at him about it. his wasn't the same color that time either.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter