12/18/07

I crack myself up

So, this is kinda funny. Right now, at this very moment, my brother JR is outside in the rain in his shorts and a tee shirt without shoes or a jacket. Why? Well that is a very good question.

You see, it all started when JR tried to take over my desk, so he could play games on Richard's computer. He has become very persistent these days as he thinks he is big enough to take on his brothers. This story herein, negates his former philosophy. After a few different attempts, he took over the computer when I was busy. So, I came in and forcefully removed him from the desk. He did not make it very easy, but in the end, it was him who suffered. The story does not end there. He came back in the room a few minutes later and stated the following...
Robert if you ever touch me again I will punch you so hard in the face you will cry forever.
I just laughed.
He continued on, DON'T TRY IT! And then he swung mom's broom and broke the tip off on my back. He still doesn't know it didn't' hurt, but the fear of my retaliation was enough to cause him to run outside in the rain where I locked the door after him. He's been out there for about 20 minutes now (soaked) and every few minutes I just shoot my air soft gun in the air outside and he runs away.

Should I let him in?

Nah, this is still being nicer than if I shot him with my airsoft gun right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You guys crack ME up.

Anonymous said...

You are a freak, first of all I think the whole story should be told on this issue...
This is how it all went down, starting with the computer incident. Bob was hoging the entire desk with his lame toshiba laptop refusing to move a few inches to the left so that I could enjoy a delightfull came of shoot em up counterstrike.
Bon then refused and declined to aquiest to my request,telling me that he would be a few hours and then give me some space.
around one hour and a half later, I enter the room to find Bob not occupying the desk, he was watching TV in the other room.
I proceed to start my game, soon after I enter a server I begin my usual ownage cycle.
Robert, hearing the sweet sound effects of the game, quickly turns off the TV and comes in to tell me I get 2 more deaths. I was not delighted by this intrusion and continued to rub in the fact that it is not his computer and that he can do whatever the heck he was doing elsewhere. He then showed me a text message that stated the following "tell JR to get off my comp" I quicky deemed this message as a FAKE! because richard being a fellow gamer and member of the profound pound paliferation would never say such a thing. Bob then called richard and entered a conversation that I could clearly hear indicating that his text message was forged and rich did not actually care about Bob's lame desk space needs. after Bob realized his deceptions were not working he quickly turned to a forcefull action of grabbing me by the neck and throwing me to the ground then crushng my chest cavatie with his foot, after this painfull manuever I was in severe pain, Bob then Kicked me as hard as freakin possible cause I was whining about the pain... the rest of the story was acceptionally accurate but remember this, it was him not me...
ps. I was out there for about a hour and a half in the freakin cold

Kelsey Winther said...

In the rain??? That's nothing. Last night i went sledding in shorts and a tank-top and ran across a field of snow barefoot.

Anonymous said...

that's just because you do stuff like that kels. JR doesn't usually go run around in the rain at debate tournaments because he thinks it's fun.

Anonymous said...

I love how JR signed that post as "anonymous" and yet gave it in the first person as JR. Why not just sign it?

Unknown said...

Freakin POST you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm content starved over here...!

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter