3/20/08

To heck and back



So, Rich and I went off to Gustine (?) to umpire a high school baseball game. If you haven't heard of Gustine before, its pretty easy to locate on the map; its right next to nowhere and heck. It was a decently long ride up there, and a very interesting game (a story for another post) but we did get there. I wish I could say that much for our trip back. Maybe I should have had a clue by the fact that we got lost going TO the game, but regardless, the story goes a little something like this:



::45 minutes into a deep conversation::


Me: Rich!

Rich: Bob, just let me finish talking, I am almost done.


Me: Rich!!


Rich: Bob, I really want to say this!


Me: RICH! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THIS ROAD??


Rich: Uh, I was going to say on it until it ended, was I supposed to turn?


Me: You should have turned 35 minutes ago!


We crossed under highway 5 before I discovered out position on the map.










How can someone stay on a road he's never seen, with no plan at all, for 35 minutes farther then he was supposed to, and somehow only add about 5 minutes to the trip?


"How did you beat us? -Kuzco Well by all means, it doesn't make sense on the map"- Kronk

1 comment:

Really Funny Class Notes said...

Oh wow. Somehow I'm not surprised that you made it in that kind of time with Rich drving.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter