6/21/08

I'm Such a Responsible Student

So, I was at the Ong's house right before a 6am morning flight. I had an online college art class assignment due one of the days I would be gone, so I intended to finish it up early. The assignment is 25 questions long and has an hour time limit. Since I was attempting to do the open book quiz without having pre-read a word of it, I would definitely need all 60 minutes. About 2/3rds of the way through, Mrs Ong announced it was time to go to bed. She was determined to get us in bed and well-rested for nationals. Robert Ong tried to convince her that I was doing something constructive (such as not flunking a college class) but somehow these arguments were all too common to her. A few minutes later she turned off the internet to convince us to go to bed. The result? 10 minutes out of my 60 minutes and a lot of distraction. I did managed to almost finish the quiz. Luckily for me, I get two attempts as long as there is 24 hours in between attempts. I went down while in my hotel in AL to try my second attempt a few minutes before it was due.

Because the Internet was turned off, the quiz was never submitted even though time had expired.

Needless to say, I spent the time I would have spent on the quiz... writing an email to my professor. It was hard for me to tell him what really happened.

Isn't kissing up great?


Mrs Ong still doesn't know that I was really doing an online quiz. I guess I don't have a lot of credibility.

No comments:

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter