11/19/07

Laugh at our readers day

I hereby declare today to be "Laugh At Your Readers day". Everyone always gets to laugh at us, so today we return the favor.

"What does this mean?" you may ask?

It means I'm going to do what I always wanted to do. Yes, I'm going to make you read this entire paragraph and laugh at you for doing it! What is in this paragraph? Nothing! Nothing at all! I'm just going to keep writing things because I know that you are retarded and will read this! You know you are going to keep reading this. Is it because you think that something at the end of this paragraph might actually worth reading? Dream on! I'm just keeping you reading this paragraph sucker! Loser! Ha Ha Ha I laugh in your face!


Ok, I'm done

Thanks for reading RFCN and as always remember:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the whole thing! :)

Anonymous said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

wow now that was funny--I was totally a sucker and read throught the whole paragraph...

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter