11/7/07

Video Game Dialogues

So, my two nutball gamer geek brothers decided to play a game using two way radios the other day. I recorded the whole conversation for your viewing. I'm not related to these people in anyway.


J: Uh, R-4, where do you suggest we select target from? What maps would you possibly like to clear?

R: Game 215 ms Karkan repeat Karkan. Special ops no noobs or cheaters. Repeat No noobs.

J: That's a roger. I am engaging map now.

R: Alright, I'm in. Do you copy? I'm in.

J: Roger that, t-minus 3 with a 5 min ETA, I got a slow loader.

R: Copy on the slow loader, take up defensive position, this could be a diappointing game, possible ambush with cheaters and point stealers.

J: Roger, will take up defensive positions. No sign of cheaters. Game title declared this to be a cheater safe zone but you never know.

R: Roger that, target has been declared to be a vital asset, possible ponage if we make it though, major points racking.

J: R-4 R-4 I'm in! repeat... I'm in! No sign of cheaters, game starts in t-minus 3 minutes, need 4 more players.

R: Got it, I'm almost in.

J: Im off, repeat I'm off. Dad kicked me off. This is bull, I'm coming to you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that was a real hoot!

Anonymous said...

Nice.

XBOX is retarded.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Nice, two great posts in a row! Rock on guys.

Anonymous said...

LOL! That sounds like so much fun =D

Anonymous said...

this post was good, but the quote in your sidebar is truly LOL funny!

Anonymous said...

dude that is totally hilarious. i love it.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter