8/10/07

Funny stories: Da Momma's boy

So the other day, Rich and I are sitting at a stop sign when I hear something in the car next to me. I look over at this white Chevy pickup with a gangster looking fella in his 20's to find him talking to himself. It looked as though he was rehearsing a speech but it's possible he had an ear piece in the opposite ear. Either way I heard him say the following:

"Mom, Mom, Listen. I'm just trying to say, I can't do this. I can't go on living the rest of my life with a girl I don't even know"

We starting busting up laughing... I think he heard us so Rich hit the gas... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some pretty good stuff there.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter