8/3/07

My lynx effect

I gave in. I succumbed to the temptation, inhaled the ambition, submitted to the attraction, appeased the enticement, agreed to the provocation, relinquished the hankering and buckled to the bait. Yeah… all that. I was so strong before, but the lies -on the commercials- were so luring. I kept telling myself: "you know the commercial has… paid girls acting like they are madly attracted to a scent…" But could you blame me? I just had to find out for myself.

I wear axe.



Supposedly axe has a natural attraction formula that really causes a reaction by the opposite sex. It’s called, Axe effect or Lynx effect. On the commercials women will run for miles –even swim through the ocean or run through a jungle- to get to the scent.



I have all of the regular flavors: Apollo, Clix, Essence, Groove, Kilo, Marine, Musk, Orion, Phoenix, Pulse, Touch, Tsunami, Unlimited, Voodoo, and I have 4 out of the 6 limited addition scents… Below-0, Boost, Ready, Recovery, Relapse, and Willing.



I received the body wash for Christmas and I use the shampoo too. I have the regular size, travel size and mega big. I even have the computer game!
“Axe released an online game for PC called Mojo Master to promote their products. The game has the player trying to seduce digital women using Axe products to help them out.”



OK… so I just gotta know… did anyone feel any strange attraction force going through the air today? If you did, don’t worry, it was just me and my axe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to admit it, that was funny.

Anonymous said...

I too have a confession to make. That was pretty good. I think it's your best post so far. Well done, keep the good stuff coming.

Katie said...

hahaha. good job guys

Anonymous said...

that was actually...funny. Not LOL funny, mind you, but funny, nonetheless.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter