9/18/07

Funny Stories: the attempted assassination of Sammy Sosa

Sunday I was going to a baseball game between the A's and the Rangers. I went with my sister and grabbed my backpack so I'd have a bag for my sweater. I grabbed my school books out of it quickly and off I went. After a long drive and a Bart ride, we arrived at the coliseum. As we started to go through the security check, I emptied my backpack for this war hardened looking dude obviously from Oakland. As I pulled it out I replied "yeah I just have two jackets and..." There was Jeremiah's air soft glock pistol.

Chris O gave me his pistol at debate class on Friday and when I pulled my books out of my backpack, it stayed in there.

I swear the dude didn't even check if it was real, he just said: "can't bring that in there"
I'm like: "yeah sorrry!"

A couple steps later I realized I had no idea what I was going to do with the pistol!
We took the Bart from Dublin so no car to put anything anywhere.

I looked at the trash can but, almost simultaneously I remembered how buff Jeremiah was. Visions of my head being removed by his bicep kept reoccurring.
I knew I'd have to go back to the gangsta security man to ask for help.

Luckily they had some storage center around the building for a 3 dollar charge.

Welp, since I'm not writing this post from jail, I'm sure you all can figure out it worked out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure.
- Samuel Johnson

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter