9/24/07

I have a dream

Many suns ahead, in a galaxy far, far, near; there was a boy, a boy who had a dream, a dream that wouldn’t go away. In this dream, that wouldn’t go away, and was created by the boy, there was another world, another world that resembled our current world. And in that other world which resembled the current world, there was a country called America. That country, which was called America, was where the boy, that had the dream that wouldn’t go away... shoot! ::thinks really hard:: I forgot where I was going with that. um... vote Ron Paul?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't very funny.... again.

Anonymous said...

Not funny. I agree with Chris.

Anonymous said...

That was lame.

Anonymous said...

I disagree... I think it was funny.

Anonymous said...

i'm afraid i have to disagree with the majority, too. i thought it was funny.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter