9/21/07

Nina!

I just finished watching 24 episode 10-11 pm season one and... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nina was a plant!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ::runs around banging head on things:: They can't do that! Now she's going to get killed and be off the show soon! Nooooooooo Nina! Please explain why you were talking in a foreign language secretly giving information to the bad guys! They'll believe you. I believe you. Just please don't' be a bad guy! Nina if you are out there reading RFCN before you start season 2, tell them you are innocent! Turn yourself in! I'll help defend you as soon as I get a law degree! I promise!

Oh wait, what if she gets killed in the last episode of season 1! ahh ::runs to watch last episode::

No comments:

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter