2/29/08

Well deserved.

One day at work, I'm sitting at one of the tables, after my shift had ended, enjoying some quesodillas when girl that I work with comes over sits with me. So, we were just sitting there talking about work n' stuff for awhile and then she asks me if I want to hear a Really Funny story. So, I said sure. Keep in mind this is a true story about one of her friends, we'll call her Karen, because I forgot her real name.

Karen was house-sitting her friend's house for a couple weeks. Her friends had a dog that was really really old. In fact, the dog was so old they were expecting it to die soon. Well, guess what? While Karen was house-sitting the dog did die. (dog did die: how's that for an alliteration?) Karen was going to bury it in the back yard, but the area she was at wouldn't allow her to bury it there. And this is no small dog either, this is a rather large golden retriever. So, what is Karen to do? She can't bury it. So what does she do? She grabs the biggest suit case she can find, and stuffs the dog into the suit case. She figured she would take the subway back to her house and bury it in her backyard. So, she's down in the subway carting around this huge suit case with a dead animal inside. So, as she struggles to get to the escalator a nice looking man walks up to her and says "hey, that looks kind of heavy, did you need some help with that?" so Karen says "Sure! That would awesome!" As there making they're way to the subway the man asks "So, what do you have in here, anyway?" Karen paused for a second or two trying to think of something that would be more believable then telling the man it was a dead golden retriever. So, she tells him "It's some stereo equipment." "Oh" the man says, then punches Karen in the jaw and takes off with the suit case!

Karen felt a little relieved and sore, but more relieved. And I'm sure she couldn't help but laugh later that some dude on the subway just stole a dead golden retriever. I wonder what he thought when opened the suit case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I wish I believed that.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

that was dumb, unless it was real...

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter