2/9/08

Did you ever get the feeling you were being watched?

Well I didnt' get that feeling about RFCN, but I could be wrong. ....

Ok, so in case we have any faithful readers, here's the deal.

It all started at Christmas time when we decided to take a small break. I'm not sure if we wanted to necessisarily take a small break, or a break at all, but now i wonder what difference that detail actually makes.

Well, here we are... a few months into our "small break". By our, I mean me. Because, as I now realized, none of the other authors post...

Well, I had/have a few debate rounds, SAT prep, and one of those, but with enough support, we might actually be willing to get this site going again. By we, I mean I and by support, I mean 15 unique comments.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

first comment!!! that's right, this is the first of the 15 unique comments!

Anonymous said...

I think you should come back. That's what I think. Just so you know. I'm sure you wanted to know. So now you do. Know that, that is. Yes.

Anonymous said...

I totally sympathize on the breakup side of things...so raw, brother, so raw.

Please post again...cyberspace really needs more humor blogs. Just because you are solo doesn't mean you can't go on.

Anonymous said...

C'mon everyone! Comment to keep RFCN!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

get over your lame break and make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

The Bible says that laughter is the BEST medicine... taking your blog away would be.... I dunno. Like poison or something. Come back!

Melissa Dow said...

O, leave me not in the depths. Do not abandon the soul of your faithful one to ravaging bulls and wild dogs. Take not your mirth from me.





Please?

Anonymous said...

i really miss insulting you. please post.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Robert, we all still love you. (What happened to the other guys?)

Anonymous said...

I got here from FCN. Please don't go.

Anonymous said...

Come back. Please? Pretty please? I like reading you more than FCN anyways...

Anonymous said...

Ok, stop with the pathetic thing already!
Come back only, if you can post something good!
Waiting expectantly,

Anonymous said...

I check my blog list obsessively. If you shut down I won't be able to check obsessively anymore oh noz :(

FCN said...

Hey, would this comment count as support even if it said you shouldn't start the site back up? That's just a hypothetical question, of course, because I'd love to read stuff from rFCN. Only one comment to go!

Anonymous said...

Come Back! And that's an order!

Anonymous said...

You have the support of 15 comments now. Here to stay?

Anonymous said...

Come back! You're my second choice when FCN doesn't post.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter