4/9/08

Carrie me away

I have to apologize to my friend Bob. Bob told me Carrie Underwood was extremely hot. I didn't believe him. Then I saw a picture of her. Bob was right.

Carrie Underwood, I know you probably read my famous humor blog. If you are out there, I just want to say, we could make this work! Unlikely love stories happen everyday. Fairy tales come true! They have to, because I'm in love with you.


Please, just hear me out.


You're rich and famous... I am an author on the popular blog RFCN...


You're extremely talented... I like girls who are extremely talented...


You're extremely hot... I like hot girls...


You dont' like girls... I dont' like guys...


We have everything in common. We dont' have to talk about this, let's just get married.


I could live in your rich mansion and I'm sure you make enough to get me through college and have a few parties along the way.


Please? Pretty please? Just this once?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'd probably ask your last name first ;-)

Besides, I've got designs on that girl. You would have to beat off Tony Romo, that Chase guy and me.

Anonymous said...

You spelled don't wrong

Anonymous said...

You spelled "don't" wrong twice.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have expected posts like this when I joined a blog full of guys.

Anonymous said...

How did you not know Carrie Underwood was hot??? So do you get why Bob and I went to her concert now?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I've actually been talking to Tony again. But give me your number and I'll text you sometime.

Anonymous said...

You spelled "don't" wrong three times, actually.

Anonymous said...

well... i hope some guys have different requirements for their girls than "rich, famous, talented, AND hot."

otherwise most girls are out of luck.

perhaps... rich, famous, talented, OR hot. would work...

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Yet again another lame post. *sigh* I'd go to FCN but you merged so the lameness goes both ways.

coffee.addict said...

Carrie's hotness depends fully upon her NOT reading RFCN.

I think Bob should stick to writing the posts,

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter