4/30/08

Did You Really Think You Could Catch Me?

So, I was walking out of the garage and I ran into my mom. I said "excuse me" and quickly grabbed a towel in the kitchen. She replied as she turned around and followed me: "Do you want to give me that?" "This?", I replied, pointing to the towel. "You aren't my first kid, you know. Why don't you hand me the ice cream bar?" "Dang it"

Little did she know she isn't my first parent. Ok so maybe she is, but I had already eaten one in the garage and I had one in my pocket as well as my sock. Yep, can't pull one on me. I purposely wanted her to catch me with the one in my hand while pretending to be mad. I'm so smart.

This is all part of my larger plan to take over the world. You are falling right into it.

6 comments:

FCN said...

Wow, that's pretty slick. I take note.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm afraid that made me laugh. heehee....that's bad, but funny.

Anonymous said...

And now that you've just posted it online you're screwed...

Anonymous said...

Moms always win eventually; there's no way around that. Enjoy your little victory but wait for a major smack down in the near future.

That last line sounds like a fortune cookie.

Anonymous said...

Post please?

Anonymous said...

cheers for an awesome site. :)

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter