7/31/07

Fan Mail

We always encourage emailing us at reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com. Over the last few weeks we've accumulated some fan mail. We thought we should share it with ya'll so you see how well everyone thinks we are doing.

Here it is....


likesbigfingernails@gmail.com Said:

Hey, I was going through an old list of email addresses and I saw your name. I really need a date this Friday night so please let me know if you are interested… Monica right? That’s your name? I reaaaaallly need a date this Friday.

Too.much.sun.makes.me.hyper@gmail.com Said:

HI RFCN! Hehehe OMGsh I like totally like you guys and you like totally make my day and I like totally … forgot what I was saying but I totally like you guys!

Travis@gmail.com Said:

You guys are good but, can you start writing more emotional stuff? Maybe throw out the humor and just go with sad poems and stuff more from the deepest saddest parts of your hearts. Make people cry. My girlfriend left me so I really need a friend. Actually she never was really my girlfriend but she left me anyways.

likesbigfingernails@gmail.com Said:

Um, I think I got the wrong email address… who are you guys? … Do you know any girls available Friday night? I’m not picky.

JustaDude-w/o-teeth@gmail.com Said:

Hey… I really didn’t like you calling Keira Knightley manly… She may be strong and lacking womanly features… but she’s not manly!

likesbigfingernails@gmail.com Said:

Ok… I get it… I’ll pay you $100 dollars for a girl Friday night.

FunnyClassNotes@gmail.com Said:

Just because you have 300 unique visitors and we have 9 does not mean you are funny.

CIA.terror/leakingintel@google.gov Said:

We are receiving reports that your site may have made references to Guantanamo Bay. Please delete these references immediately or you may be subject to abandonment of civil liberties, unwarranted house searches, phone monitoring, indefinite imprisonment and or torture.





OK there you have it! ...
...
...
...
Gosh I just love how much our fans love us.

No comments:

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter