5/26/08

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt

Dear Readers,

It has come to our attention that a recent post came across as offensive to some families. It turns out the Post "Courage Kid, Courage" may been taken to heart by some people. I am very sorry for the hurt I may have caused through my words. For those of you who know me, you know that I do not have mean spirit and I most certainly do not intend to hurt other people. But, I do have a loose tongue and sometimes I say things or do things that do hurt other people. That is why I feel God has laid it on my heart to apologize for my actions and I hope that you all might be able to forgive me. I know that we deleted the post, but I know that won't be able to delete it from your mind. I am sorry if I deeply wounded anyone. That was not the intent of the post. But, I know, words are words, and they can never be taken back.

- Sincerly Yours
Zech Keenan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make it up to us, Zech: keep posting.

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven, and do keep posting. Cheers mate!

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter