5/16/08

Who's your Wright?

Have you ever had someone come into your life and literally screw up everything? Maybe someone you didn't mind having around before, but now that you are in the spot light, it really bothers you. Well, Obama has. I mean, sure we all have our pastors... and certainly none of them are perfect... but this guy makes my pastor's long prayers seem like seem like heaven. wow that was a stupid pun.

Never has Wright been so wrong (wow, another bad pun).

I actually feel sorry for Obama. Sure he may be a democrat, and it would be disappointing if he came to the airport with less luggage than Hilary, but seriously! Do you realize what kind of sermons this guy has been listening to? I mean, if that's what Wright thinks about the U.S., than what must he think about God? Or am I being redundant here... Seems to me like Jeremiah Wright is really testing his first amendment rights, even more so than FCN. People think it so Wright... I mean wrong... that one of Obama's "mentors" is a nut bag. Brilliant! Since Obama could be a nutbag, lets elect Mrs Clinton who IS a nutbag. That kind of sloppy thinking will never land you a tenure.

I think I'm going to find a way to broadcast Mr Wrong's sermons as a comedy series. Probably just so I could come up with a clever title...

"The Wright wrong"
"Right, Wright is wrong"
"The wrong Wright"

Ok I'll stop right there... you get the idea.

No comments:

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter