10/11/07

If you're flying through the air with nothing to save you, smile

So I had a dream last night.

I was flying through the air on a seat and a handheld rocket propeller. The rocket propeller was closest related to rocketeers little pack thingy. Except, I was holding this thing in my hand and flying through the air. Then, suddenly, my seat and rocket propeller disconnect from me. I am now 10,000 feet high in the air with nothing to help me fly. Not good, not good at all... So, after I pulled myself together, I began to dive towards my only hope for survival in a massive amount of speed, much like Spiderman's dive for Mary Jane, except mine was cooler -- much cooler. So a minute or two pass by and I spot my rocket pack next to me. It took me a while to figure out how to steer to the right while falling at would now be... a couple hundred miles per hour. I finally catch the pack and put in on it just the right time. With a hundred feet left I push "full speed" and prepare to pull up in a massive amount of speed. My pack never started. The next thing I remember was SPLAT! maybe it would have been more... KA-SPLAT! Actually it was probably Ka-body.decimates.into.a.flat.redish-looking.pancake-splat!

Well, I am so thankful my body feels the need to make dreams real for me... I woke up the second I hit the ground and couldn't move my body. I was in shock for at least a minute.

How the heck did my mind figure out what it would feel like to fall through the air panicking? Geeez it's like the evil genius computer that searches its database for something to destroy the world with and get around all the defenses.
I've freaken died almost every night this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, that was funny.

Really Funny Class Notes said...

Yep, you guys are certainely getting better.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you all are slowly starting to get better...

Anonymous said...

my mom says that if you ever feel like you're falling and you do hit the ground in your dream.. than it means you really will die. maybe you should stop sleeping. it's not healthy for you--clearly it is causeing you stress.

Support the RFCN research institute by clicking on some of the links below:

Contact us

  • reallyfunnyclassnotes@gmail.com

Hit counter